We recognize art as a healing agent for personal and social transformation. In a world culture that increasingly prioritizes intellectual knowledge, society needs to rethink priorities and seek a balance that also values and dedicates time to educating the inner authentic Self.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Workshops

The Organization for the Arts & Whole Brain Learning
Susan Bello Phd, Director
PLACE: SLC Conference Center-352 7th Avenue (30th St) 16th Floor
DATES: April 6, 13, 0, 27 May 4, 11,18, 25 June 1,8,15, 22
TIME: 7:00pm – 10:00 pm (set up 6:45)

The Spontaneous Painting Process offers an inner-directed
approach that allows the authentic deeper Self of each
individual to express.
Most people are unaware of their unique gifts and life
purpose. In an emotionally supportive, noncritical
environment, and under the guidance of the creator of the
method who has been teaching it for 25 years
internationally, take the inner dive to source your
spontaneous nature. Develop your Innate Authentic Multiple
Intelligences (I.am.I) emotional, creative, imaginative,
intuitive, visual, kinesthetic, symbolic and spiritual ways of
knowing.
Individuals of all ages, genders, and cultures can
benefit from the I.am.I Process of Spontaneous
Painting.
Be part of a small group exploring all your emotions,
through a variety of creative channels: painting, movement
and writing. Engage in group process, and empathic
dialogues that explore the significance of your symbolic
paintings. This course is for educators, therapists, life
coaches, holistic practitioners and all people yearning to
have a creative adventure. Professionals wanting to learn
more about our intensive training are welcomed to this
class.
-Adelphi Student " This class was unlike any I have ever taken..
I never bonded so quickly with my fellow students. I learned more
about myself and I feel that Dr Bello and this experience changed a
little bit about each one of us".

No comments:

Post a Comment